Not the heroes we thought we needed but the heroes we really needed all along
when people are like “omg i love your curly hair, how do you get it to look like that?”
step one: wash hair
step two: hope for the best
*cecil palmer voice* to the fella over there with the hella good hair
And disease. Don’t forget the deliberate spread of disease.
i actually drew something! and scanned it!
i’m taking commissions still! i’ll do a full pencil & ink sketchbook page (like this) for you for $20, just a pencil sketch for $10 or just ink linework for $15. i can draw your characters, designs for tattoos (like this), portraits, really anything you want. most nsfw stuff is not off limits, just tell me what you’d like me to do for you and we’ll work it out!
even if you can’t afford anything I’d appreciate if you reblogged this, since i’m gonna be in the hospital missing work for a while and it’s already cost me $1200 out of pocket. every bit helps!
STEVEN RUSSELL WAS A FUCKING GENIUS.
- Originally arrested for Insurance Fraud, he met the love of his life Phillip Morris in prison
- He got out before Phillip, so he proceeded to GET PHILLIP OUT OF PRISON
- He wanted to give Phillip a glamourous life, so he got a big-name job, and then started embezzling funds
- he was arrested and then broke out TWICE MORE and kept busting out
- then he was arrested again, and the above happened
- while he was on the run from this, he was determined to get Phillip (who was in trouble for harboring him) out of prison so he pretended to be a lawyer and hit up Phillip’s jail 24/7. He tried to get Phillip moved to a prison closer to where he was hiding so he couLD VISIT HIM
- AND THEN he made a fake identity and tried to get a 75k loan, and was arrested AGAIN, but he FAKED A HEART ATTACK AND LEFT BEFORE HE WAS EVEN PLACED IN PRISON AGAIN
- There’s a movie about his life called “I love you, phillip morris” Starring Jim Carrey and Ewan McGregor
I definitely recommend “I Love You Phillip Morris” for one of Carrey’s best performances and for having a gay romance in it that’s well handled
Ezra Miller first LGBT actor cast to play superhero in franchise blockbuster!!
um... Alan Cumming...? Nightcrawler?? anybody?
no he's bisexual
what. what the fuck do you think the B stands for??